Originally built in 1907, this 12,000 square foot existing Beaux Arts private residence is located on historic St. Charles Avenue of New Orleans. Trapolin Architects was commissioned in 1996 to update the interior spaces for modern living while maintaining appropriate, traditional detailing and finishes.
The scope of work included a major renovation of the kitchen, and reworking two of the bedrooms, which were combined to create an adequate Master Suite. Other work completed during the renovation included the addition of a secondary stair and complete renovation of the interior. Construction was completed in 1997.